There are many dangers that lie inside a home, office, school, and any place that people stay in. The irony is that people need these places to remain safe. Inside a home, where there are children and other family members, they are at risk of being exposed to many elements that are natural. Such examples of these are molding, asbestos, and lead. These elements all bring many health risks such as lung damage, impaired breathing, and even brain damage. Take mold as an example. Mold grows on walls, ceilings, roofs, cabinets, and even inside appliances such as an air-conditioner. When a person is exposed to molding, he or she can experience skin rashes, allergies, asthma, and various other health complications. Another example is asbestos exposure. Asbestos is found in many construction sites. Workers who are exposed to this can get lung disease as well as lung cancer, which certainly leads to death. These threats are real and those who are not aware of these, should immediately seek to get their homes, offices, and other enclosed spaces checked and tested. They should hire the services of experienced individuals who have the required credentials to inspect and check for the presence of molding and asbestos in any home or office so that those who live in them are safe from experiencing any health complication.
What services we offer
We believe in providing a safer environment for everybody to live in. We are aware of the many dangers present inside four walls. These dangers pertain to mold and asbestos exposure inside homes, offices, schools, and every kind of building there is. For people who have little to know clue about mold and asbestos, these elements present people with so many dangers and health hazards. Our service is comprised of individuals that are skilled and experienced at inspecting and testing for molds and asbestos in any home or building. In addition, our representatives are all certified professionals who have formal education on everything there is to know about molds and asbestos. From how to search for them to how to conduct testing, our representatives know it all. The typical process of hiring us will entail the following:
- When you call on our service, we schedule an appointment based on your schedule. We will not set an appointment that you cannot make. We require your presence because we will have certain questions that you will need to answer as we go about conducting inspection and tests. We also need your presence so that in the event that you want to inquire about anything, we will be glad to answer any clarifications or questions.
- Upon arriving for the appointment, our representatives will seek your permission to inspect all areas of your home or building. Here they will spot molds on the wall or asbestos particles that may be in certain floors, walls, doors, and even in the air.
- To aid them in achieving an effective and efficient inspection process, our representatives are armed with state-of-the-art equipment such as infra-red cameras to aid them in detecting for molds and asbestos that is not visible to the naked eye. These tools and equipment are necessary for them to truly sweep the area for threats that may cause harm to your family or loved ones.
- After conducting a comprehensive sweep of your home, our representatives’ next duty will be to proceed to a credited laboratory that is equipped with all the necessary tools. Here the findings that they bring are carefully examined and tested. The purpose of these tests is to determine the type of molding or amount of asbestos in your home. Here they also determine what type of health related complications you may develop or experience.
- After the testing process is completed, our representatives produce a complete report, which they will give to you. When you meet with them, you may discuss with them how you are going to prevent molds or asbestos from re-occurring in your home. They will even train you on proper procedures that teach you how to identify them in case they return in your home.
- We urge you to ask as many questions as you can. The threat of molds or asbestos can really cause a lot of damage health-wise. Our representatives will be more than glad to answer any question or clarification. They will even give you a step-by-step process of what material to add in your home to help prevent these.
Health risks involved with molds
Mold in any household is dangerous. If you have the presence of these in your home, you and your family are in danger of the following health hazards: asthma attacks, weak immune system, and weakened anti-body production. Molds can also cause irritation in the following areas: eyes, nose, skin, throat, and lungs.
Health risks involved with asbestos
Asbestos is a known mineral that when people are exposed to this for long periods of time, they can experience the following health hazards: Mesothelioma, shortness and loss of breath, and lung cancer.
When you assess these health risks, ask yourself if you want your family member to ever experience this. Some of these complications can cause certain death. You have to prevent this at all costs. Contact us today as we will make sure that your home is a safe haven for your spouse, children, and loved ones to live in.